Form I-131A >>> Application for Travel Document (Carrier Doc)
Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation), is used by Lawful Permanent Resident who is traveling outside the United States and has a Permanent Resident Card or Reentry Permit that has been lost, stolen or destroyed. A travel document can be issued to facilitate the boarding with a transportation carrier (i.e. airline) and reentry at a U.S. port of entry.
- What is the purpose of Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation)?
- How do I fill out Form I-131A for carrier documentation?
- What is the fee for Form I-131A?
- Do I need to file Form I-131A if my green card expired?
- Where should I file Form I-131A?
- How long does it take to approve Form I-131A?