Form I-131A >>> Application for Travel Document (Carrier Doc)

Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation), is used by Lawful Permanent Resident who is traveling outside the United States and has a Permanent Resident Card or Reentry Permit that has been lost, stolen or destroyed. A travel document can be issued to facilitate the boarding with a transportation carrier (i.e. airline) and reentry at a U.S. port of entry.