Form I-130 >>> Petition an Alien Relative
Form I-130, Petition an Alien Relative, is used by a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to help a family member get a green card.
- ★ What is the purpose of Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative?
- What are I-130 instructions for a spouse?
- Do I need to submit Form G-325A with my I-130 petition?
- Do I need to submit Form I-130A with my I-130 petition?
- Do you have a sample I-130 petition?
- What is class of admission on Form I-130?
- Do I need to answer Part 4, Items 57-58?
- What happens if my child ages out?
- Can my son/daughter get married after I file Form I-130?
- Do I need to list all of my relative's children on Form I-130?
- What happens after filing Form I-130?
- When should I pay the USCIS immigrant fee?
- What does filing Form I-130 actually do for my relative?
- How can I petition my child for a green card?
- Do you have a sample cover letter to submit with Form I-130?
- How to do I attach additional records to my I-130 petition?
- How long will it take for the Form I-130 petition to be approved?