Form I-751 >>> Remove Conditions on Residence
Used by conditional permanent residents that obtained status through marriage to remove the conditions on residence and get a 10-year green card.
- ★ What is Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence?
- What is a conditional green card?
- When can I file Form I-751 to remove the conditions on my residence?
- What should I do if my conditional green card has already expired?
- If I got a divorce, can I still use Form I-751?
- Can business investors use I-751 to remove conditions on residence?
- Why do alien spouses only get 2-year green cards?
- How do I attach additional records to my I-751 petition?
- Do you have a sample cover letter to submit with Form I-751?
- Is there an interview after filing Form I-751?
- Can I use Form I-751 to remove conditions on residence for my children?
- Does my time spent as a conditional permanent resident count towards permanent residency time required for naturalization?
- What should I send with Form I-751 to provide proof of a good faith marriage?
- How long does it take after filing Form I-751?
- Can I travel after filing Form I-751?