Form AR-11 >>> Alien Address Change
Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address, is used to report a change of address by foreign nationals residing in the United States.
- ★ What is the purpose of Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address?
- If I am a naturalized U.S. citizen, do I need to use AR-11 when I change my address?
- Do I have to complete Form AR-11 if I am in the U.S. as an asylee?
- Do I have to complete Form AR-11 if I am in the U.S. with an A type or G type visa?
- How do I determine when I entered the U.S.?
- How do I determine the port of entry where I was admitted to the United States?
- How can I determine when my stay in the U.S. expires?
- On Form AR-11, how do I determine my immigration status?
- On Form AR-11, how do I determine how I’m in the United States?