Form I-864 >>> Affidavit of Support
Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, is required for most family-based immigrants and some employment-based intending immigrants to show that they have adequate means of financial support and are not likely to become a public charge.
- ★ What is the purpose of Form I-864, Affidavit of Support?
- How to I prove that I'm reestablishing domicile in the U.S. on Form I-864?
- What is a joint sponsor on the I-864 affidavit of support?
- How do I show evidence that I was not required to file a Federal income tax return?
- Who should file the I-864 affidavit of support?
- What is country of domicile on Form I-864?
- What are the Federal Poverty Guidelines?
- Can I include my relative’s income on the affidavit of support?
- When do my obligations under the Form I-864 end?
- Does divorce end my obligations under Form I-864?
- Do I need to submit a separate I-864 for each relative that is immigrating?
- What should I file with the I-864 affidavit?