Form I-485 >>> Adjustment of Status
Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, is a green card application. It's used by a temporary visitor that is physically present in the United States to change immigration status to permanent residence (green card holder) provided he or she meets certain requirements.
- What is adjustment of status?
- Who can file Form I-485 to adjust status?
- When can I file my I-485 adjustment of status packet?
- How do I adjust status if I have a K-1 fiancé visa?
- Which documents should I include with my I-485 adjustment of status packet?
- Can I include dependent children on Form I-485?
- What is the I-94 Arrival-Departure Record on Form I-485?
- How long will it take to get my green card after filing Form I-485?
- How much does it cost to file Form I-485?
- Can I travel before my Form I-485 is approved?
- Should I file my family's I-485 applications in the same envelope?