How do I fill out Form I-131A for carrier documentation?


If you've had your green card or reentry permit lost, stolen or destroyed while traveling abroad, you'll most likely need to file Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation).

CitizenPath provides step-by-step guidance through the application on our website. You will be alerted if there is a problem with your answers, and additional support is available. CitizenPath even guarantees that USCIS will accept your application. Try it now.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk