Where should I file Form I-131A?


You must file Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation), in person, at a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate. Visit USEmbassy.gov to find the embassy or consular office nearest you.

Did you know minor mistakes on your I-131A application can result in costly delays?
Prepare your I-131A online with us in only 10 minutes. We guide you through the complete application process and provide help to answer questions such as this one. Our personalized filing instructions will allow you to file your complete application today knowing that you did everything right!

Before appearing at the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate, you must submit the filing fee on the USCIS website. Print your payment confirmation page (or email confirmation). When filing Form I-131A, you'll need evidence that you paid the fee. 

Source: USCIS

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk