What if I need Advance Parole urgently?


If you are experiencing an extremely urgent situation, you may visit your local USCIS field office to request an emergency Advance Parole document.  When visiting a field office to request emergency advance parole, you should bring the following items:

  • A completed and signed Form I-131, Application for Advance Parole
  • The correct I-131 filing fee or receipt of a pending Form I-131 
  • Evidence to support the emergency request (e.g. medical documentation, death certificate)
  • Two passport-style photos

Source: USCIS

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk