Do I need Advance Parole for travel to U.S. territories?


No, Advance Parole would not be needed if you travel directly between parts of the United States, which includes Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Swains Island and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), without entering a foreign port or place.

Source: USCIS

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk