Can I renew Advance Parole with Form I-131?


An Advance Parole Document cannot be renewed or extended. If your travel document expires, you’ll need to apply for a new one. If you have a valid (unexpired) Advance Parole Document in your possession, you will need to send it in when you apply for a new one. You do not need to send in an expired Advance Parole Document. For security reasons, USCIS will not issue a new travel document to someone who already has a valid one in his or her possession. If you need a new document because your previous one was lost, stolen, or destroyed, please indicate this on your Form I-131, Application for Advance Parole.

Source: USCIS

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk