Can I renew my Re Entry Permit with Form I-131?


A Re Entry Permit cannot be renewed or extended. If your permit expires, you’ll need to apply for a new one. If you have a valid Re Entry Permit in your possession, you will need to send it in when you apply for a new one. You do not need to send in an expired Re Entry Permit. For security reasons, USCIS will not issue a new Re Entry Permit to someone who already has a valid one in his or her possession. If you need a new Re Entry Permit because your previous one was lost, stolen, or destroyed, please indicate this on your Form I-131, Application for Re Entry Permit.

Source: USCIS


Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk