One of the DACA eligibility rules requires that you came to the United States before the age of 16 years old. You can use any of these documents to prove that you came to the U.S. before you turned 16:
- Passport with admission stamp Form I-94/I-95/I-94W
- School records from the U.S. schools you have attended
- Any Immigration and Naturalization Service or DHS document stating your date of entry (Form I-862, Notice to Appear)
- Travel records
- Hospital or medical records
- Any other document you think is helpful
Note: You may submit this documentation even if it only has the name of your parents or legal guardians, as long as you also submit other evidence (e.g. third party documentation) that connects you to your residence at that address.
No credit card or sign up required.