Will I ever have to reapply for TPS?


If your home country continues to be designated for TPS and you want to remain in the United States, you will most likely need to re-register for TPS (and pay associated fees) in order to maintain your status.

To re-register, you will use Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status; the same form used for the initial application.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk