Will I be able to work in the U.S. with Temporary Protected Status?


Yes, as a TPS beneficiary may request an Employment Authorization Document (also known as an EAD or work permit) that will allow you to work while in the United States during the designated period.

In fact each applicant, regardless of age, must submit a completed Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, with Form I-821. This is a mandatory requirement even if the candidate does not desire an EAD.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk