What do I do if there is a mistake on my form?


If you made an error by including incorrect information on your application or petition, you may be able to update your PDF.

1. Open the PDF in Adobe Reader.

2. Select the field with the error and re-type the correct information.

3. Save the file again and print.


If you did not save the PDF supplied by CitizenPath or you cannot locate the file, you may correct it with pen.

1. Cross out the incorrect information and write the correct information with a black pen.

2. Sign your initials next to the correction.


If you have any additional questions, please contact us.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk