Can business investors use I-751 to remove conditions on residence?


No, conditional permanent residents that obtained status through a financial investment in a U.S. business should not use Form I-751 to remove conditions on residence. Instead, investor permanent residents should use Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk