I'm a permanent resident. Do I need a work permit?

If you are a lawful permanent resident, conditional permanent resident or a nonimmigrant authorized to be employed with a specific employer (8 CFR 274a.12(b), you do not need to file Form I-765. You are already authorized to work in the U.S.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk