Can I use Form I-751 to remove conditions on residence for my children?


If your dependent children acquired conditional permanent resident status on the same day as you or within 90 days thereafter, simply include their names and information in the same Form I-751 that you are filing for yourself.

Did you know minor mistakes on your I-751 petition can result in costly delays?
Prepare your I-751 with us in about 20 minutes. We guide you through the complete petition and provide help to answer questions such as this one. Our personalized filing instructions will allow you to file your complete application today knowing that you did everything right! Get started.

However, if your dependent children acquired conditional resident status more than 90 days after you or the parent is now deceased, use a separate Form I-751 to remove the conditions.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk