How do I replace a lost, stolen or mutilated EAD (work permit)?


File Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to replace a lost, stolen, or mutilated EAD.

If USCIS issued your EAD with incorrect information, you can get it replaced at no cost by filing Form I-765.


Did you know minor mistakes on your I-765 application can result in costly delays?
File your I-765 online with us in only 10 minutes. We guide you through the complete application process and provide help to answer questions such as this one. Our personalized filing instructions will allow you to file your complete application today knowing that you did everything right!

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk