What is Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence?


Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, is used by conditional permanent residents that obtained status through marriage to request that the conditions on residence be removed and subsequently become lawful permanent residents.

Once Form I-751 has been approved, the conditional permanent resident will become a lawful permanent resident and receive a 10-year green card.

If your green card is expiring within 90 days and your conditional residence is based on your marriage or your parent's marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible to file Form I-751.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk