How can DACA applicants get a work permit?

If you would like to apply for Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), you must file 3 forms together:
  • Form I-821D, Consideration for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
  • Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
  • Form I-765WS Worksheet
Exception: If U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deferred  action on your case, you will not need to file Form I-821D. Instead, you only need to file Form I-765 and Form I-765WS.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk