Do I have to complete Form AR-11 if I am in the U.S. with an A type or G type visa?

No. A visas are issued to representatives of a foreign government traveling to the U.S. for official business on behalf of that government. G visa are issued to individuals employed directly by an international organization, or representing a foreign government to international organizations. A and G type visa holders are exempt from this requirement and do not have to submit Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk