On Form AR-11, how do I determine how I’m in the United States?

If you have an immigration status other than Permanent Resident, Visitor, or Student, choose "Other" and indicate your status. If you have an Adjustment of Status (AOS) application (I-485) pending with USCIS, choose "Other" and write "AOS applicant." Once you file form I-485, your status is "AOS" regardless of whether your nonimmigrant status is valid or expired.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk