Do I need to submit Form G-325A with my I-130 petition?


No. It's not necessary to prepare and submit Form G-325A, Biographic Information, with your I-130 petition. Form G-325A was previously a requisite form when filing Form I-130 on behalf of a spouse.

Form G-325A has been replaced by Form I-130A. Starting with the 02/27/17 edition of Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, the petitioner who is filing on behalf of a spouse must also submit Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary.

Source: USCIS


Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk