Do I need to submit Form I-130A with my I-130 petition?


If you are filing Form I-130 on behalf of a spouse, you'll need to submit Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary. (This form replaces Form G-325A.) The spouse of the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident who is filing Form I-130 should prepare and sign Form I-130A. Submit it with Form I-130.

If you are petitioning a child, parent, or sibling, you do not need to submit Form I-130A.

Source: USCIS


Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk