Yes, you will be required to list all of your children, but it’s necessary to prepare separate I-485 applications if they are immigrating with you.
When preparing Form I-485, Application to Adjust Status, the parent will list all of his or her children, regardless of whether they are:
- Alive, missing, or dead;
- Born in other countries or in the United States;
- Under 18 years or adults;
- Married or unmarried;
- Living with you or elsewhere;
- Stepsons or stepdaughters or legally adopted or
- Born when you were not married
However, if the child is also applying for permanent residence, a separate Form I-485 must be prepared for each child.